ABOUT OUR COURSES:
- If this is the first time visiting the NCDP Training Center, you will need to register as a user by setting up a username and password.
- This enhanced system will meet all of your education and training needs, including tracking activity and keeping records of courses completed and in progress.
UPCOMING INSTRUCTOR-LED DATES AND LOCATIONS:
- Missouri Registration Open: MGT- 462 MO Session will be held on August 21st, 2019 at Jefferson City Police Department, 401 Monroe St, Jefferson City, MO 65101
- Texas Registration Open: MGT- 462 TX Session will be held on September 3rd, 2019 at Houston Transtar, 6922 Katy Road, Houston, TX 77024
- Alaska Registration Open: MGT - 462 AK Session will be held on September 23rd, 2019 at Atwood Conference Center, 550 W 7th Avenue Anchorage, AK 99501
- Oregon Registration Open: MGT- 462 OR Session will be held on October 4th, 2019 at 800 NE Oregon St, Portland OR 97232
- Arkansas Registration Open: MGT- 462 AR Session will be held on October 24th, 2019 at the Washington County Sherriff’s Office – Annex, 1155 W Clydesdale Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72701
- NCDP: Transitioning Disaster Survivors from Temporary to Permanent Housing Workshop will be on September 19th from 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM at 525 W 120th St, New York, New York 10027. Limited Seating Available: Register Here
This project was supported by Cooperative Agreement Number EMW- 2017-CA-00043 administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Points of view or opinions expressed in this document are those of the author and do not represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.